- Isolation Booths (12)
Studio Acoustic Foam Treatment (130)
- - Acoustic Foam Panels (29)
- - Acoustic Foam Tiles (34)
- - Melamine Acoustic Foam (14)
- - Bass Traps (10)
- - Acoustic Ceiling Tiles (2)
- - Acoustic Floor Tiles (3)
- - Room Analysis (1)
- - Isolation Equipment (7)
- - Acoustic Tile Kits (16)
- - Bass Trap Kits (4)
- - Starter Kits (8)
- - Installation Tools (1)
- - Diffusors (1)
- Cinema & Listening Room Acoustics (25)
- Office Acoustics (46)
- Soundproofing Products (52)
Acoustic Vent 125mm Square
Acoustic Air Vents are a noise reducing solution to allow ventilation into music rooms, studios and band rooms without compromising the sound insulation.
It has always been difficult to devise an efficient ventilation system when designing any form of soundproofed room because any hole made through a wall will usually allow noise through. Acoustic Air Vents have been designed to allow ventilation through a wall and fitted with a very effective sound absorbing lining that substantially reduces noise penetration through the vent without reducing airflow. These Acoustic Vents are now available to obtain the maximum amount of sound control possible in any soundproofed room and are particularly useful for studios, music rooms, garage conversions, and many other instances where a degree of sound control and ventilation is required.
AAC125HP - Super Acoustic Controllable Air Vent (Up to 50 dB Dn,e,w)
Sound reduction is 45 - 50dB D n,e,w
Main Uses, Features and Benefits
- Controllable air vent for background room ventilation.
- Core drilled - suitable for retrofit installations.
- Acoustic lining reduces sound by 43dB with internal panel fully open and 50dB when closed (D).
- Unique internal vent cover disperses air evenly and may be painted or wallpapered to match décor.
- External grille U.V. stabilised.
- Verifiable equivalent area confirmed by the BRE.
- Acoustic performance tests by BRE Acoustics.
- Fixing screws for Vents provided in all sets.
This product is now supplied with a re-designed internal vent cover that has a push/pull action to adjust air flow. Unlike our other vents, this cover can be decorated to suit the internal decor either by painting or papering as shown in the above image.
AAC125HP - Acoustic Controllable Air Vent.
· External Grille: 166mmL x 160mmH.
· Tube: 127mm (5″) Dia. x 358mm (Max. Length)
· Face Panel: 172mmL x 172mmH
· Cowl: 217mm L x 210mm H x 93mm D.
· External Grille: 166mm L x 160mm H.
· Vent Panel: 172mm L x 172mm H.
Acoustic rating 43dB open and 50dB closed
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: