- Isolation Booths (12)
Studio Acoustic Foam Treatment (152)
- - Acoustic Foam Panels (31)
- - 12" Acoustic Foam Tile Packs (10)
- - Acoustic Foam Tiles (40)
- - Melamine Acoustic Foam (17)
- - Bass Traps (10)
- - Acoustic Ceiling Tiles (3)
- - Acoustic Floor Tiles (3)
- - Isolation Equipment (7)
- - Acoustic Tile Kits (16)
- - Bass Trap Kits (4)
- - Starter Kits (8)
- - Installation Tools (1)
- - Discounted Items (2)
- Cinema & Listening Room Acoustics (17)
- Office Acoustics (46)
- Soundproofing Products (55)
Signature Acoustic Panel 2.5ft by 6ft
- 30" (762mm) by 72" (1829mm) free standing acoustic panel.
- 6" (150mm) thick professional grade acoustic foam.
- Also incorporates a limp mass absorber foo increased low end absorption.
-Meets all fire and furniture regulations.
- Will help to remove corner low end build up and also treat first reflection points extremely effectively.
- Will shorten reverberation time.
- Will add definition at low end frequencies and remove standing waves.
- Will remove clutter from the recordings.
- Will widen the soundstage and improve stereo imaging.
- Hard wearing colourfast fabric.
- Comes with it's own free standing plinth.
- The pinnacle of acoustic treatment design.
- Available in 25 different linen colours. The colours can be viewed by clicking this link.
At last there is a product that will complement your high-end audio equipment. A panel that will totally eradicate the first reflection. A product that will add definition to a piece of music like you have never heard before. If you currently have no acoustic treatment installed in your listening room not doubt you are suffering from standing waves, reflections off the side walls, back wall, ceiling, basically every surface in the room.
While any furniture you have in the room will deaden the room a little it will not be as effective as dedicated acoustic treatment. When anyone mentions acoustic treatment it usually means grey foam dotted around the room making it look like a studio, then the foam going discoloured and within a year not looking its best. Well now that is a thing of the past.
We have introduced the Signature acoustic panel. It is a first reflection neutralizing module. With the panels great looks, it's very sturdy build quality and superb performance that can't be outdone these panels will decimate the first reflection and radically cut down the low end build up that occurs in the corners of the room. With the installation of just 6 of these high definition producing panels you will create an environment that complements your high fidelity equipment and complements the room they are installed in aesthetically.
Also to keep your mind at ease the fabric conforms to BS5852 Part 1 Cigarette and Match Test and the foam meets the requirements of Schedule 1, Part 1, of the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire)(Safety) Regulations, S.I. 1324 of 1988 (Amended 1989)(Amended 1993). Standing at 6ft (1.8m) high and 2 1/2ft (0.76m) wide these acoustic panels are guaranteed to be an eye catcher as well as a sound wave catcher.
Don't let your room be the weak link in your audio system. Give it the help it needs to work at it's best for you. Only acoustic treatment will make the improvements necessary to remove colourations and muddiness. Only acoustic treatment will add definition, and precision to a room that really needs it. Only Signature panels will make the difference needed to add focus. Only Signature panels will do.
Colour and pattern may vary from monitor to monitor. Actual samples are available by request. As all the panels are made to order, once an order has been made and the order has been processed it cannot be cancelled.
All our High End Audio Panels are made to order and usually have a 2 week lead time.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: