- Isolation Booths (12)
Studio Acoustic Foam Treatment (132)
- - Acoustic Foam Panels (29)
- - Acoustic Foam Tiles (36)
- - Melamine Acoustic Foam (14)
- - Bass Traps (10)
- - Acoustic Ceiling Tiles (2)
- - Acoustic Floor Tiles (3)
- - Room Analysis (1)
- - Isolation Equipment (7)
- - Acoustic Tile Kits (16)
- - Bass Trap Kits (4)
- - Starter Kits (8)
- - Installation Tools (1)
- - Diffusors (1)
- Cinema & Listening Room Acoustics (23)
- Office Acoustics (46)
- Soundproofing Products (52)
Wall Sound Trap Panel 2ft by 4ft
- 24" (610mm) by 48" (1220mm) acoustic panel.
- 2" (50mm) thick professional grade acoustic foam.
- Backed onto 6mm HDF.
- Meets all fire and furniture regulations.
- Will help to remove standing waves and room modes.
- Will shorten reverberation time.
- Will remove clutter from the recordings.
- Will widen the soundstage and improve stereo imaging.
- Hard wearing colourfast cloth.
- Easy installation.
- Discreet acoustic treatment solutions.
- Available in 25 different linen colours. The colours can be viewed by clicking this link.
With a build quality that is second to none our Wall Sound Trap Panels are the first choice for the discerning listener. The panels are 2ft (610mm) by 4ft (1219mm) of high quality absorption. It is thanks to the professional grade acoustic foam, the specially selected open weave cloth and the low frequency absorbing hardboard that our panels perform so well. The 2” (50mm) acoustic foam is mounted on 6mm high density fibreboard to help keep the panels rigidity and also maintain low frequency absorption. This is then covered in a cloth which is a 100% soft but durable linen cloth.
The fabric conforms to BS EN 1021-1 1994 (cigarette) and BS EN 1021-2 1994 (match). The foam meets the requirements of Schedule 1, Part 1, of the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire)(Safety) Regulations, S.I. 1324 of 1988 (Amended 1989)(Amended 1993) for added peace of mind.
The arrangement of the high grade acoustic foam, the bass absorbing HDF and the hard wearing but fantastic looking cloth brings together a panel that is without question the best sound wave absorbing panel on the market. Put these together with some Corner Sound Trap Panels and you will have yourself a room that sounds and looks like you have never heard or seen before. The bass response of the room is improved the reverberation and reflections are lightened to bring clarity to a room that before lacked precision and definition. These panels will improve and remove common problems such as room modes, long reverberation time, standing waves, reflections, low end build up and echo's. With absorption of 0.69 at 250 Hz these panels are not to be dismissed and with the combination of the Corner Sound Trap Panels you will have room that your peers will be jealous of. Mid and high frequencies are opened and you will hear perfectionism as never before. The low end will be given the extra boost needed to bring transparency to the room, a room that will look and sound a hundred times better than before. These panels are not expensive; don't let that put you off. These panels will be the best investment you can make for your dedicated listening room.
Colour and pattern may vary from monitor to monitor. Actual samples are available by request. As all the panels are made to order, once an order has been made and the order has been processed it cannot be cancelled.
All our High End Audio Panels are made to order and usually have a 2 week lead time.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: