- Isolation Booths (12)
Studio Acoustic Foam Treatment (148)
- - Acoustic Foam Panels (29)
- - 12" Acoustic Foam Tile Packs (10)
- - Acoustic Foam Tiles (40)
- - Melamine Acoustic Foam (15)
- - Bass Traps (10)
- - Acoustic Ceiling Tiles (3)
- - Acoustic Floor Tiles (3)
- - Room Analysis (1)
- - Isolation Equipment (7)
- - Acoustic Tile Kits (16)
- - Bass Trap Kits (4)
- - Starter Kits (8)
- - Installation Tools (1)
- - Diffusors (1)
- Cinema & Listening Room Acoustics (21)
- Office Acoustics (46)
- Soundproofing Products (51)
Corner Sound Trap Panel 2ft by 4ft
- 24" (610mm) by 48" (1220mm) bass absorbing corner mounted acoustic panel.
- 4" (100mm) thick professional grade acoustic foam.
- Backed onto 6mm HDF.
- Meets all fire and furniture regulations.
- Will help to remove corner low end build up.
- Will shorten reverberation time.
- Will add definition at low end frequencies and remove standing waves.
- Will remove clutter from the recordings.
- Will widen the soundstage and improve stereo imaging.
- Hard wearing colourfast cloth.
- Easy installation.
- Discreet acoustic treatment solutions.
- Available in 25 different linen colours. The colours can be viewed by clicking this link.
Our Corner Sound Trap Panels are the perfect compliment to our Wall Sound Trap Panel. Our Corner Sound Trap Panels are designed to take care of the low frequencies as well as the mid to high. They do this thanks to the construction of the panels and also thanks to the cavity behind the panels. The panels are 2ft (610mm) wide by 4ft (1219mm) high. The panel is made up of a massive 4” (100mm) of high quality acoustic foam, this is mounted on 6mm high density fibreboard to help keep the foams rigidity and also further improve low end absorption. The panel is then covered in an open weave fabric the same as our Wall Sound Trap Panels.
The fabric is a soft but very durable linen cloth. The fabric conforms to BS EN 1021-1 1994 (cigarette) and BS EN 1021-2 1994 (match). The foam meets the requirements of Schedule 1, Part 1, of the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire)(Safety) Regulations, S.I. 1324 of 1988 (Amended 1989)(Amended 1993) for added peace of mind. The combination of the professional grade acoustic foam, the bass absorbing HDF, the huge cavity behind the panel and the hard wearing but fantastically looking cloth brings you a panel that is undoubtedly the best performing and best looking panel on the market.
In terms of performance the panel has a high NRC and absorption at 50Hz is 0.76. Usually when you get performance from a panel like this and build quality like these Corner Sound Trap Panels the cost can be extremely high. However with Advanced Acoustics this certainly is NOT the case! Most dedicated listening rooms are not custom built. This can cause a lot of problems such as standing waves, a long reverberation time, low end build up, extreme room modes, reflections and echoes. Corner Sound Trap Panels help to combat all those problems mentioned above. The difference these panels can make to any room has to be heard to be believed. The end result will be a room that works with you not against you.
Colour and pattern may vary from monitor to monitor. Actual samples are available by request. As all the panels are made to order, once an order has been made and the order has been processed it cannot be cancelled.
All our High End Audio Panels are made to order and usually have a 2 week lead time.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: