- Isolation Booths (12)
Studio Acoustic Foam Treatment (126)
- - Acoustic Foam Panels (28)
- - Acoustic Foam Tiles (31)
- - Melamine Acoustic Foam (14)
- - Bass Traps (10)
- - Acoustic Ceiling Tiles (2)
- - Acoustic Floor Tiles (3)
- - Room Analysis (1)
- - Isolation Equipment (7)
- - Acoustic Tile Kits (16)
- - Bass Trap Kits (4)
- - Starter Kits (8)
- - Installation Tools (1)
- - Diffusors (1)
- Cinema & Listening Room Acoustics (25)
- Office Acoustics (46)
- Soundproofing Products (51)
Mini Corner Panel 16.5" by 4ft
- 16.5" (420mm) by 48" (1220mm) acoustic panel.
- 3" (75mm) thick professional grade acoustic foam.
- Backed onto 6mm HDF.
- Meets all fire and furniture regulations.
- Will absorb low end build up and remove standing waves.
- Will shorten reverberation time.
- Will remove clutter from the recordings.
- Will widen the soundstage and improve stereo imaging.
- Hard wearing colourfast cloth.
- Easy installation.
- Discreet acoustic treatment solutions.
- Available in 25 different linen colours. The colours can be viewed by clicking this link.
This is the baby version of the Corner Sound Trap Panel. If your dedicated listening room is struggling for space but can't go without some bass trapping in the corners then these acoustic panels are the solution. Even though the panels are shorter in width the absorption of the panels is only reduced slightly giving you the performance you have come to expect from Advanced Acoustics
Instead of being 2ft wide these Mini Corner Panels are 16 ½” (420mm) wide and so only comes out by 12” (254mm) along the wall. This means if you have windows or a door up to the corner of the room there is more chance that the great acoustic panel will fit. The panels are still 4ft (1.2m) high so will have no problems trapping those troublesome standing waves and that harmful low end build up. Bass Traps are a necessity for any room and even more so in a room that is small or square or rectangular. That is why we have given you two bass trap options to better help your room improve acoustically, giving you added balanced you can't get by upgrading a set of cables
Only bass traps have the ability to absorb the low end frequencies. No other form of acoustic treatment comes close. Where music is to be enjoyed the listening environment has to be as close to the recording environment. Our Mini Corner Panels will help you on your way to achieving a room that works in line with your audio set-up expanding the sound stage and improving focus and emphasis exactly where it is needed. With out these bass traps installed in your listening room faultless listening surroundings will not the accomplished. The fabric conforms to BS EN 1021-1 1994 (cigarette) and BS EN 1021-2 1994 (match). The foam meets the requirements of Schedule 1, Part 1, of the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire)(Safety) Regulations, S.I. 1324 of 1988 (Amended 1989)(Amended 1993) for added peace of mind.
Colour and pattern may vary from monitor to monitor. Actual samples are available by request. As all the panels are made to order, once an order has been made and the order has been processed it cannot be cancelled.
All our High End Audio Panels are made to order and usually have a 2 week lead time.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: