- Isolation Booths (12)
Studio Acoustic Foam Treatment (148)
- - Acoustic Foam Panels (29)
- - 12" Acoustic Foam Tile Packs (10)
- - Acoustic Foam Tiles (40)
- - Melamine Acoustic Foam (15)
- - Bass Traps (10)
- - Acoustic Ceiling Tiles (3)
- - Acoustic Floor Tiles (3)
- - Room Analysis (1)
- - Isolation Equipment (7)
- - Acoustic Tile Kits (16)
- - Bass Trap Kits (4)
- - Starter Kits (8)
- - Installation Tools (1)
- - Diffusors (1)
- Cinema & Listening Room Acoustics (21)
- Office Acoustics (46)
- Soundproofing Products (51)
Symphonic-C Acoustic Panel 2ft by 4ft
- 2ft (610mm) by 4ft (1220mm) acoustic panel.
- Designed to be placed in corners to soak up the build up of low frequency energy.
- 4" (100mm) thick and made up of a composite of materials of different densities.
- Improved control over troublesome low end energy.
- More efficient absober.
- More aesthetically pleasing thanks to it's new shape.
- Easy installation.
- Discreet acoustic treatment solutions.
- Available in 25 different linen colours. The colours can be viewed by clicking this link.
In the world of acoustics density in King. But it takes more than just using the densest material you can find. You have to use materials that offer controlled absorption along the widest range of frequencies possible. Absorb too much of a specific band of frequencies and you create an unbalanced room.
At Advanced Acoustics we work tirelessly to come up with new acoustic treatment solutions that offer the best performance and room improvement whilst keeping product cost down. It is a tough balance to cling to but yet again we have developed a new range of panels which offer you the greatest amount of performace with minimal cost.
The new Symphonic Acoustic Panel Range and the natural successor to the Wall Sound Trap Panel and Corner Sound Trap Panel. The Symphonic panels are constructed from a composite of diffeent materials which all offer different degress of absorption. These layers of materials have been carefully chosen and confirgured to give you the exact results you require - perfect control over your room. The beauty of using panels constructed from materials of different densities such as we have used is that more of the lower frequencies are controlled without taking all the top and mid range life out of the room. Actually some of the mid and higher range frequencies are reflected back into the room to minimize the affect of an over-damped room, that's just how clever these panels are.
Basically speaking we have developed a way of absorbing a wider range of frequencies and do so in a more balanced and even way for less than the cost of any equipment upgrade.
Colour and pattern may vary from monitor to monitor. Actual samples are available by request. As all the panels are made to order, once an order has been made and the order has been processed it cannot be cancelled.
All our High End Audio Panels are made to order and usually have a 2 week lead time.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: