- Isolation Booths (12)
Studio Acoustic Foam Treatment (154)
- - Acoustic Foam Panels (31)
- - 12" Acoustic Foam Tile Packs (10)
- - Acoustic Foam Tiles (40)
- - Melamine Acoustic Foam (17)
- - Bass Traps (10)
- - Acoustic Ceiling Tiles (3)
- - Acoustic Floor Tiles (3)
- - Room Analysis (1)
- - Isolation Equipment (7)
- - Acoustic Tile Kits (16)
- - Bass Trap Kits (4)
- - Starter Kits (8)
- - Installation Tools (1)
- - Diffusors (1)
- - Discounted Items (2)
- Cinema & Listening Room Acoustics (21)
- Office Acoustics (46)
- Soundproofing Products (51)
Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape
One of the biggest noise complaints is the sound of footsteps and squeaky floors. The squeaking occurs naturally when floors settle, and joists rub together with subflooring – but this is avoidable. The solution is Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape. The tape creates a seal that prevents void spaces which occur as joists and subfloors dry and shrink.
Rolling Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape takes practically no time at all to install and can easily be incorporated into flooring jobs. Simply roll tape onto floor joists, adhesive side down, and install subflooring on top.
The Green Glue Joist tape is 50mm wide and only 3.2mm thick so won't reduce the finished ceiling height of the room but any noticeable degree. The rolls are 30m long.
Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape is a component used in a flooring assemblies to help prevent squeaky floors and dampen foot traffic. Often used in residential buildings, Green Glue Joist tape creates an airtight seal, improving energy efficiency.
Joist tape should be employed in conjunction with acoustical underlayments, sound barriers, vibration isolators and other construction materials to effectively construct soundproof assemblies.
Rolling Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape takes practically no time at all and can easily be incorporated into flooring jobs. Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape installs easily by hand. Simply roll or lay tape onto floor joists, adhesive side down, and install sub floor on top. Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape practically eliminates squeaking. It also acts as a form of insulation to improve energy efficiency.
- Installs in no time
- Easily incorporate into floor jobs
- Eliminates squeaky floors
- Reduces impact noise
- Improves energy efficiency
Technical Information for Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape:
- Size: 30 linear meter long roll
- Width/Thickness of Joist: 50mm
- Thickness of tape: 3.2mm
- Make sure all surfaces are free from dirt, ice, and water before applying the Noiseproofing Joist Tape.
- Apply the Noiseproofing Joist Tape – adhesive side down – evenly to the top of each floor joist.
- Once placement of the Noiseproofing Joist Tape is complete, apply the sub-floor as normal to joists.
- Please note: the use of construction adhesive is NOT recommended when securing the subfloor and will compromise the effectiveness of the Noiseproofing Joist Tape.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: